Saturday, February 11, 2012

3 papers. 3 slices of papers wasted just like that. I've spent hours and hours worth of efforts, getting my International Business ASSignments done. Instead of checking and marking those fucking papers, he as a so-called-lecturer made those papers as an excuse to make us come to his tutorial class. I'm like, what the heck are you thinking. It's okay to have a discussion in class, but atleast mark those papers first, and we can run and discuss other chapters that deserve our attention.

Seriously, I slept at 3 in the morning just to get that assignments done!!! What do you think about what I feel. It's tiring to open that book and search for the answers, to be thru with all those words, those lines and those fucking paragraphs. Exhausting as it is.

It is fucking exhausting!

No comments:

Post a Comment