Monday, February 6, 2012

Hello. It's been awhile since my last post. Here, i want to give my sympathy to not-so-called friend of mine. Well, we've been friends before. But things have changed.

Few days back, I've heard about your father's death. Truthfully, I'm sorry to hear about that. Dude, I know we've got issues before. And I know I'm not your friend any longer. But come on, this isn't about me or you. It's your dad that I'm talking about. I knew your father before, and of course, your mother. We've met once as I remembered. It's a pity that he already passed away.

It's not about me wanna pick up a fight with you. It's not me who want to criticize you. It's not about me want to give any negative thoughts. It's just me and my sympathy. We've all grown-ups right? Your father, he didn't do any wrong to me. That doesn't count for me to hate him too.

As for what I'm trying to say, sorry for your lost. I know it's hard on you. And I know I have no rights to say be strong, as I'm not in your shoes. But nevertheless, pray for your dad. That's the least that you can do for him, there.

No comments:

Post a Comment