Friday, January 8, 2010

I missed shuffling.

Shuffle. I still remember when i used to dance it wild. Like there's no other tomorrow. Well,you'll get high when do this dance. Seriously,you will cause i've once feels it. It's been a while since i shuffling and i'm kinda miss it. Leonardhall or Len,i must say. This guy is from Wedancehard.com and he is my idol in shuffling. He's the reason why i used to shuffle before. His moves motivates me and i go nuts over him ;p . Hmm,for the past few days,i looked at the shuffle collection videos of mine and i feels like i want to get crazy again. HAHA. But i can't lah,of course! Need to work on my grades. Well,this video below is my favourite shuffle compilations and i want to share it with you guys out there. So,enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment