Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Assalamualaikum.

It's 4.30 in the morning. I couldn't sleep, though. Woke up 2.59AM and up until now, I couldn't shut my eyes to go back sleep again. Looks like I've got all the rest that I needed, though I know after Subuh prayer my sleepiness will surely comeback.

Nevermind about that. Waking up at times like this makes me reminisce things in my life. How things and times move past on so fast. How we as people change everytime, every single day. How much we gain and how much we lose in our lives.

As for me, I almost lost my best friend. At least I thought it like that. Until I've decided to talk things through with her. Things seems to lifted up from my shoulders, seems lighter. You know, I never were the type of person that share what's on my mind. All the things that I went through, all the things that I feel, I mostly keep it to myself. Never the 'sharing' type of person. But with my sister, or my only best friend that I care most, it's different. I share many things, most things, almost all matters that happened in my life I share them with the chosen ones.

With that being said, I sincerely relieved that I confess or you could say I open up what I held in before. And also, it feels good to meet up again after so many times passed by. Here, I wish you happy birthday again. Happy 25th Birthday, friend. You, my best friend. I hope this friendship will last forever. Believe it or not, 4.41AM still wide awake and all I'm thinking about is you, my one best friend. That is how important you in my life. Thank you again for that 'catching-up session' we had. It almost feels like we're talking late at night in Melang.


Afie