Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Assalamualaikum, people!

How have you been doing? Well, tonight I want to share with you guys what I've been following for the past few weeks. You can say this is my current obsession. Haha.



It's called Hello Counselor. This is actually a Korean Talkshow, where the hosts have invited few random citizens to share their concerns and worries. I find this show very interesting and funny. Apart from the craziness of the hosts, they also invited talented artists to run the show with them, as guests. 

The hosts, I like all of them. Lee Youngja, Shin Dongyeop, Chanu and Tagyeon. Each have their own charms. But, I especially like Shin Dongyeop. Hehe.I've been constantly on this show and I hope the production team will continue to sub the videos so that international viewers can keep watching them.

Well, if you guys want to check this out, you can always watch it via YouTube. They have subbed videos so no worries about the language.

Have fun watching! :)