Sunday, February 2, 2014

Hi.

Truthfully, I am not in a good state currently. I've been having a pretty tough times since couple of weeks ago. I feel burdened. I feel kinda stressed out. I feel...a bit...distracted, really. Like something's off somewhere. I even had this weird dream though. A really weird dream that I couldn't yet to understand it, and either don't want to understand it. It's complicated.

I know deep in my heart this is something that I haven't had the chance to do it for myself. And even I had the chance, it just went wasted. I know that I need to find myself. Seriously need to dig up on this soul. The soul that I've left alone deserted somewhere far from myself.

A change. Yes, that's what I need the most right now. Change is the perfect word. 

I just hope that I can can fix this. Immediately.