Friday, February 15, 2013

Assalamualaikum.

Final examination's results checked. Alhamdulillah. I think all of my efforts for this time around have paid. The outcome of the result is a satisfactory! I couldn't be any happier than this. Thanks to all of the lecturers and my parents of course. Especially to my beloved mother who prayed for me while she was in Mecca. Thanks, Mom. Thank you Allah. Alhamdulillah, again! :)

I guess this semester break is a happy-combo for me. I get my driving license, my mother returned home safely from Saudi, and I got good grades for my examination. Alhamdulillah!

I 've made up my mind. I'm gonna continue my studies until the end. I'm gonna fight for this. I'm gonna achieve more, Insya Allah. After that, am gonna find good job to repay back all of my family's sacrifices. Insya Allah. Pray for me guys! :)

Until now, good night.

Love, 
Afie.