Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Assalamualaikum to each and everyone of you out there.


Today is 22nd May 2012. I'm going off Malaysia on 25th May 2012. Which mean it will take only few days left till my take-off. I'm nervous, frankly I am. There are just too many thoughts in my mind. Too many things too be told yet still untold. 


Before my departure, I would like to apologize to everyone that knows me. Pray for my safety there, until me and my family will safely arrive home 2 weeks later. I will soon tell you guys where I will be gone. Soon, very very soon. I need to prepare things on my own.


If one day I will be gone, please forgive all my mistakes for I am only a normal human being. I made mistakes, I was rude, I was not well-behaved. Now I hereby ask for forgiveness to everyone and please pray the best for me and my family.


I will pray for the best for myself, my friends and everyone that I know while I'm there. Insya Allah. I hope that I will be given the opportunity that I've been waiting to fulfill while I'm there. So while I'm away, again I beg everyone to pray for the best for my family and I especially to those who know me.


Till we meet again. Assalamualaikum.


Love,
Afie