Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I can not hold this anymore.
My hands are tired of only waiting to let go.
And I am waiting, still.

I used to know which way to turn.
You were a light inside a tunnel in my head.
I try to follow, still.


No more apologies from me.
My arms are tired of picking up what I put down.
You're all I think of, still.

I'm gonna miss you everyday.
I turn my back on anyone who won't believe.
And it gets lonely, still.


I get lost sometimes.
Another year flies by.
But I know if I try.
Memories of the light in your eyes can take me back in time.

It's hard to see you, we are older now.
And when I find you, you just turn around.
This is a black and white of you I found.
I hang you up and then I pull you down.

I don't hear music anymore.
My ears are tired of all the pictures in the words.
Cause you are in them, still.