Friday, April 27, 2012

Assalamualaikum.

So today is 27th April 2012. The day that most of final students will be getting serious nervousness when the woke up from bed, especially UiTM students. Why? Cause we will eventually check our finals result, whether we do good or vice versa.

As for me, I've checked earlier on last night. I'm getting cold sweat checking my inbox. This is the first time in my whole life I felt like I'm dying waiting for it to be revealed. But soon after I check my result, I could not help it but shedding in tears. Not those sad tears that I've been carrying for the past few semesters, but it's the happiness tears that coming out from my eyes. Dean's List, Alhamdulillah. I stand up from my chair, shivering, happy, crying, walking straight to my mother's bedroom, wake her up and tell her about my result, crying. She said, "Kalau dah usaha anak mak mesti berjaya. Tahniah,adik!" She said that to me, that makes me want to cry even more. I thanked her last night, the first thank you message I've given to her for the last 21 years I was born, sincerely. Thank you to my sister and brother for always giving me supports. You guys still believed in me even if I have already lost believe in my own. You guys still keep those positive spirits in me and I thank both of you very much. I think this is my biggest success so far, Alhamdulillah.

This morning I woke up, rushing to downstairs to get to my father. I sit right beside him telling about my grades. I can see happiness in his eyes. He said he was so afraid if I fail my exam but at the same time he is thankful. He said, "Alhamdulillah. Ayah selalu doakan adik." He said that and wants to do everything later, settling my driving license and all. He is excited and I'm happy to see him like that. This is the present that I've promised to my parents. Thank you Allah for granting all my prayers. I will show my gratitude through being a better muslim from now on.

All my efforts of this semester, they worth it. All my sacrifices, hardships, all those early morning that I have to face to catch bus and late night studies, those memorizing sessions, all those moments that I've done, Alhamdulillah they worth my effort. I can still remember the day I was crying like a seriously-total-insane-bastard over some carry marks, afraid that I might not done well in finals, afraid that I will be the only one left out. The day that I must face that I'm the only one who have to repeat paper among my closest friends, the day I was so ashamed of my-own-self, it was terrifying I must admit. I cannot imagine if I fail this semester which I don't and I'm really grateful for that. At least I have granted my promise to my parents.

And apart of all this, I want to say thanks to all of my friends and housemates for helping me out and give support when I'm in need. I want to say my special thanks to my best friend, my housemate, my roommate, my tease-mate ; Nurul Syahidah Ainual Azhar. You've been through me with patience and stuff. You help me in almost everything that I need. You gave me wise advice most of the time, teach me in anything I may lack in, accompany me each and everyday and most importantly, you have the patience to deal with me. And I thanked so much to you for all of that, really I am.

So I guess now I am officially done my Diploma. All those 3 years in Kuala Pilah teach me lessons that I value. All those memories that I cannot forget even until I die. The friendship that I treasure. Thank you all for being apart of my life and lightens my day. Thank you.

Sincerely, with love,
Afie