Friday, April 8, 2011

I wonder how do you feel when i'm not with you anymore.
I wonder if you ever miss me.
I wonder everything about you.

Are we really cool now?
Cause i really don't think so.
You said we can act like there's nothing happened.
But it turns out you runs away when you see me.
I saw you move when you saw me the other day.
Do not lie to me if you said you didn't.

Did i done bad to you?
Did i ever hurt you?
Or did i ever yelled at you in front of others?
I don't get it.
What have i done to you?

If you want us to be this way, then i get it.
If you talk or texted me because you're not sincere enough, then just forget it.
I've once told you that i want you to say hi to me sincerely, remember?

Frankly, i do not see you as 'you before'
You've totally change.
Fine, go with your 'bestfriends' and all.
I truly get it now.
I will try my best to not appear in front of you.

Best of luck in your life from me.
May you have wonderful life.
God bless you.
Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment