Friday, April 8, 2011

I wonder how do you feel when i'm not with you anymore.
I wonder if you ever miss me.
I wonder everything about you.

Are we really cool now?
Cause i really don't think so.
You said we can act like there's nothing happened.
But it turns out you runs away when you see me.
I saw you move when you saw me the other day.
Do not lie to me if you said you didn't.

Did i done bad to you?
Did i ever hurt you?
Or did i ever yelled at you in front of others?
I don't get it.
What have i done to you?

If you want us to be this way, then i get it.
If you talk or texted me because you're not sincere enough, then just forget it.
I've once told you that i want you to say hi to me sincerely, remember?

Frankly, i do not see you as 'you before'
You've totally change.
Fine, go with your 'bestfriends' and all.
I truly get it now.
I will try my best to not appear in front of you.

Best of luck in your life from me.
May you have wonderful life.
God bless you.
Take care.