Saturday, March 26, 2011


Hello everyone, good news is i'm back!
Well i gotta lots to write but don't know where to begin.
Okay first of all, about my studies.
Studies for this semester, it sucks!
I don't know what went wrong, but i'm just too lazy to the bones.
That's my major problem.
I'm not stupid, i'm just damn lazy.
This Monday, i got interview with a company at Wangsa Maju.
It's a group assignment actually.
So i need to prepare myself for another marks.

Next is, i've already moved into hostel.
Melang, yes.
Come to think of it, it's easier staying here than waking up early in the morning just to catch buses.
Pfffftttttttttttttttttt!
I'm now not skipping class cause it's nearer that the other.
Coooooool!

My driving skill is getting much more better.
But i have this particular nervousness when on the road.
You know with all these lorries and other moving subjects.
It makes me think of crashing every single time i'm on the road.
I guess a little bit of practice would do.
Time and practice is all i need.
CHILLEX!

What more to write?
I'm pretty sure i've got lots to post.
But it's okay, i can always post 'em later aite?
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment