Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Intersession : Day 3

Things are crawling to be better days here, i hope! Going to class as usual today. But going back to the campus today is quite different. Adida took us to ate at outside Uitm. And she drove us back to campus. Thanks to her, i dont have to go thru sweats time today! :)

Ive got homework today and i was so eager to finish it up as soon as i enter my room. Unfortunately, i dont know some tricky parts of the question and i will leave it for tomorrow during discussion session with Miss A'ieshah.

I eat waffle today! At cafe. Its been awhile since i ate one. It was heavily rained this evening and the bottom of my jeans are all weat!

Ive been really trying to creat a friendship-bond between me and my roommate. Hope i will made it :)

Tomorrow noon, i will heading back to home. Finally, YEAY! I need some break too though ^O^v

No comments:

Post a Comment