Saturday, January 2, 2010

Goodbye Holidays. Hello New Semester!

This evening i went for my college registration. On my way to college,i can feel that my hands are shivering and my heart pounding fast and harsh. That's my reaction each time new semester arrived. Huh! I can feel my nerves so damn much. I just dont ready for my new semester,seriously i am. I'm not yet ready for new subjects,new friends,new environments,new lecturers and all that 'new thing' can do. To be frank,at this very particular moment i'm slipping away and i know this is not good for me and to everyone else around me. I need more holidays. I need more holidays so that i can preparemyself physically and mentally for all these shits! Damn! I'm sure that i'll miss my family,especially my parents so much! Though they are just like few miles away from me,but still! I'm scared to death when i'm thinking about my account subject. I'm afraid of 'new slanders' that "THEY" will throw to me. Right to my face,yeah they will! I'm afraid that i cant be 'the dream girl' that my parents want me to be. I'm afraid i cant score good in my final exam. I'm afraid if i moving away,my friends will hate me. I've onced lose my bestest friend in this whole wide world. And i'm afraid that tragedy will come and attack me again. I wish i can erase all these stupid mentality of mine in just one blink of eye. But i just cant. Perhaps,it is the only teacher that taught me to be more strong than ever. I just wish i can be a perfect friend that everyone dream of,a perfect daughter that my parents wish me to be and a finest student that every lecturer will proud of. But what can i do? I'm just an ordinary human being. I always did all kinds of mistakes too. Even a superhero needs a break though!

No comments:

Post a Comment