Friday, July 6, 2012

So yesterday was a-chilled-day I must say. I've gone for toilet to pee countless for yesterday only. So on my to the toilet, I've bumped into one person and she reminds me of someone. Not the face that makes me remember the past, but the scent on her that makes me remember about you. 


Her perfume. That scent. That particular scent that smells exactly like you. I was like frozen for a second when I smell it. I was particularly and constantly thinking about you. How your smiles are, how you laugh, how you talk, how you move and the way you walk. Everything about you that keep on jumping across my head non-stop. 


I don't know why I can't let go of those memories I've spent with you. It's for the sake of old memories, I guess. I'm not saying anything negative about you, no that's not what I meant. That's not what I'm trying to say. 


It's just that I've been thinking very hard and thoroughly about how we drifted apart. How gaps grew between us. 'Strangers' , that is the perfect word if I were to describe how we are now. You're like older sister to me since you're one year older than me. You used to be one. Since we're no longer being friends.


I understand. And I'm completely have already let go of the past and have moved on with my own life. Frankly, I am. But the memories, that's what keeps you lingering on my mind. If only I can erase those memories once and for all. If only I can burn those visions of you in my mind. If only I can bury my reminiscence of you. I'd be glad to do that because those memories are seriously burn my heart to ashes. 


Whatever it is, hope you're really doing well. It's time for me to erase you bits by bits, until it's completely empty.