Friday, June 15, 2012

Assalamualaikum to everyone.


I'm at work right now. Just finished doing orders for customers. The binding machine is sure to test my patience, seriously. It takes hours just to finish one set of copies. I want an automatic piece, please UiTM!! Sigh.


Okay enough of that. My voice is now turning into husky one. Especially when I woke up from bed. I sounded like a man. Ya Allah, it sounds terrible. Seriously. I just wish this sore throat will gone faster.


So this Sunday will be a big match for Tigers. Eventhough it is just a friendly match but like always I will give my full support to our Tigers. Please make us Malaysians proud again after those bastards Singaporean players got kick out from the field embarrassingly! Good luck boys. My prayer is with you guys. I seriously want to go to the stadium. Pleaseeeee! Hopefully.


Okay I'm off now. Got some other things to do.


Assalamualaikum! :)