Thursday, May 3, 2012

Assalamualaikum to all. For this entry, I'm gonna talk about songs. When talk about songs, there are some songs that I cannot listen to when I'm sad about particular things. Especially when it comes to memories that I embrace. When I heard those songs that are related to my past times, I cannot help it but stop listening to it. So here I'm gonna share with you guys about the songs that are basically related to my life, my past times and my memories :')
  1. Christina Perri - A Thousand Years
  2. Neyo - Beautiful Monster
  3. Innuendo - Belaian Jiwa
  4. Blue - Breath Easy
  5. Jay Sean - Lights Off
  6. K - Only Human
  7. The Swell Season -Falling Slowly
  8. Rascal Flatts - What Hurts The Most
  9. 2 AM- You Wouldn't Answer My Calls
  10. 2 AM - Can't Let You Go Even If I Die
So here they are. These are the only 10 that I'm sharing with you guys. There are some that I keep with myself, for my own. That's all for now. Good night! :)