Saturday, April 7, 2012

So I just got back from photo shop, getting some pictures to be done. So here I am, sitting in this chair staring at my laptop.

Seeing old pictures reminds me of those moments. I misses them so much. Know what I feel? To get things straight, I'm listening to sad songs now. Got the picture?

Those pictures, bring moments that I wish it can happen again. How I met them, how I know them, how all of us become friends, how I care of you guys much like there's no one can care about you guys better.

My diploma years, it was over. Insya Allah. But I still can't believe we've been through all things together. And I still can't believe that this is over. It's going to be hard to see you guys again, that's what I'm worry about. I want to spend my time with you guys always, but I know I have to face the truth. It's the reality yeah I know. Thank God that we are still near to each other, literally.

Well I need to write some 'love letters' to them. Hee :p I will write them well, along with the pictures that I will attach together with the letter. Hope this will went well. Hopefully.

Friends, I miss you guys so much.

Sincerely, Afie.

No comments:

Post a Comment