Friday, October 7, 2011


Hello to every creatures that exist in this odd universe. I'm here again to say and share what I'm up to right now, after three days my semester breaks start! So, I guess nothing much happened. I've got MUET on this upcoming 12th of October. Right! And yet, I still got zero input in my darn brain.

So, starting from today, I'm going to double my efforts to adapt back again to those colonial language that each and every human being is being proud of using it. Pfftttt! I'm going to read more mags and papers or whatsoever. More English movies and music. Guess that's all I can do make me remember of those dysfunctioned grammar I've got.

I wish that there's a shooting star, so that I can wish that I score Band 6 for my MUET Test.

Teehee! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment