Tuesday, July 12, 2011



SSUP! Wait! I need to do the laundry. I'll be back in 10 minutes.

*10 minutes later*

SSUP! (again -. .-) I'm going to just write about stupid things so i warn you it might be out of space or whatsoever. So if you feel like don't wanna waste your time for it, then you can just leave.

My class for today starts on 2pm. 2PM??? No! Not that Korean Band. It's 2 in the evening. So until that time come, i don't know what i should do now. Sleep? Done! Laundry? Done! Drink? Done! Eating? Not now! Bath? Later. So what the heck am i supposed to do now?!!! -__________-

I'll be going home this Thursday! Or should i just skip Thursday's class and be gone by Wednesday? (evil laugh) I can't wait to come back to homies! Home sweet home! Although i have to clean up the house -. .- it's totally fine with me! ;)

Aku sakit perut tapi malas nak pergi toilet toilet tengah tu rosak geli nak masuk rasa macam public toilet terpaksa tahan rasa geli nasib baik assignments semua dah siap boleh aku lepak (padahal ada je lagi pura-pura takde) lapar tapi malas turun makan maggie je WHAT THE FUCK AM I WRITING???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm done. Ok, bye.

p/s : Sorry wasting your precious time. I'm in my crazy zone here and it's Afie's Rules! -. .-

WTF!!! o.0

No comments:

Post a Comment