Saturday, July 9, 2011

Assalamualaikum. I'm errr, i just finished today's module. The first session for this semester's program. It's tiring to just sit there like half of the day, listening to those stupid words that's not even worth my time to be spent with. If i want to hear 'em, i can just switch on the TV and relax on the couch with some soda and snacks.

My mind isn't on it's normal state. I keep on dreaming and thinking of home. My parents. My siblings. My cat. I feel lonely here at SM3. I don't have my closest pals here at SM3. They are all at SM6. Which is i always spent my time there. So that i don't feel depressed anymore. So that i can smile for a bit. I miss those family-like-moment at NST6 :'(

It's only a week more till mid-term break. But i can't wait any longer. It seems like there's another 1 month to go. Please let time pass through faster. I can't take it anymore. I want to go home!!!

:'(

No comments:

Post a Comment