Monday, June 27, 2011

Life is complicated. I know that's so true. Life's a bitch? I don't want to give my comments on that. You see, life's got it's ups and downs. Being at the top doesn't mean the world is yours and yours alone. When your life is at down, it also doesn't mean that the world is up against you. There's always a reason why it would happen that way.

1 + 1 = 2 vs infinity

I used to stick with only one person beside me. Wherever i go, whenever i'll be there is always a person besides me. But now i guess everything has changed. Instead of being with only a person, i chill with many person, with different attitudes, different views of characters and a whole lot more.

Life is short. Make it fun and peace.

I know everybody's not perfect. It includes me. I love all my friends. Eventhough the ones that did not treat me properly as i treats them. I'm a cool person. I don't really holds on grudges. I simply forgive and let go. There's always a smile etched on my lips. If you think me as me in vice versa, well it's too bad for you. It means that you did not explore more and cherish me while i'm with you.

Forgive is the sweetest revenge.

I give smiles to the enemies. Seeing it will hurt them, it's more than enough for me. I live my life happily. Enemies live their lives desperately.

Toodles~


No comments:

Post a Comment