Saturday, February 26, 2011


I'm home.
Nothing feels better than being here.
Sleep for hours last night.
Cam home, eat chat and straight to bed.
Like there's no tomorrow to sleep.

I've never feel much alive like this since past few weeks.
I've never have the spirits and will to open up my books.
But now, hell yeah i am.
I've already sent the papers to photocopy.
Few minutes from now i will start doing my revision.
Since there is nothing that i can do.
So i better off doing something good.

Seeing my parents' face, make myself feel at ease.
My sister's laughs is giving my mind peace.
My brother isn't here.
Got job i guess.
It doesn't matter.
As long as he is happy.

But tomorrow i'm going back to that rental house.
I wonder how am i going to cope with that.
Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment