Monday, January 3, 2011

So here i am.
Getting ready to start new semester.
GETTING READY, okay?
I don't even attend class for today.
That's what i called GETTING READY.

Things at new place, frankly is cool.
We've got TV, kitchen, and almost everything basic we need as a student and human.
Got transport here too.
We only have 6 people of us now at here.
With 3 bathroom.
I seriously think it's more than enough for me.

I don't even have new year's resolution yet.
I'm afraid i might screw up and ruin my resolutions.
But seriously, i want to increase on my grades more.
That is my promise!
I don't want to make my parents sad of me.
I don't want they think that i don't take it seriously.
Seriously serious, i am fucking damn serious about my studies now.
I just need the determinations and focuses and all to get it right.
I know myself, and that is how i'm going thru.

New friends, new attitude to be applied.
New behaviour to be survey.
New me is going to be develop.
NEW ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment