Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I went to class this morning.
FINALLY, right?
Got back at 9.30 when lecture ends there, which is just about now.
Grab a cab and went home.
Now chilling on bed with some nestume and some music.
What a heaven!

They say that we might don't have class for whole Friday.
Thursday? I don't think lecturers will show up.
I might as well just go home by tomorrow.
Well, if there's nothing much, why not?
The class have been occupied with unknown people!
How am i supposed to do presentations with loads of poos in front of my eyes?
WHAT THE HECK!
I prefer the old pals more than the new one.
Get off from our class! Haha.

Hmm, let see what i'm going to do for today?
Perhaps lots of movies and dramas to watch?
Ahh, i'm so in heaven now.
Students' first week is our biggest heaven!
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment