Monday, November 15, 2010

Untitled 4

Suddenly i'm thinking about you now. How you never learn from your mistakes. That is why i hold on my memories with you, although we have so much fun together. But in order to make you realize how you make things seem so easy on me, this is how i'm gonna do.

I don't talk to you for no reasons. No, it is not my intention to do so. Of course there is a reason. You just need to dig in why i'm doing this to you.

I've been giving you chances since few months back. And my expectations on you are all true. You don't even learn it. Not even once.

You only text me or talk to me if there's something important from your benefits point of view. And i guess that's all. Or else, you would never say hi to me, or even exchange glances. Not anymore. That is not true friends are. I'm sorry.

I can give you as many chances as i want. There is still hope for you. Even if you make mistakes to me, i still back you up. Don't matter what people say about you. But i do feel angry and a bit disappointed with you. True. Don't trust me? Well, you can ask your 'sister' that live in the same house with me in the hostel. The sister that you yourself don't know her progress in her life. And from my point of view, that is not sisters are. Trust me, i'm way past trusting if we are sisters anymore.

I just need everything that we left in KL. That's all that matters to me. I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment