Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Am I Sick Or Something?

I've been having bad headache since 5 days ago. Seriously, this pain is killing me. Once i had this pain, i will not be able to see things properly. Blur images sometimes. My head feels so heavy. Pain all over my head and my neck. The worst, i can literally sleep at night. Even if i've tried so hard, it just didn't work out. I even cried when i have this headache.

Am having some illnesses? Some sort of disease? Am i sick? Do i now have migrain? Or some tumor in my brain? Am i having serious head complications?

Whatever it is, i pray to Lord to prevent me from any serious illnesses. Please, there is so much more that i want to do. So much more that i want grab. So much more to achieve.

I don't have the guts to tell my family about this. I keep it to myself. I don't have the guts to see doctor. I'm afraid the outcome is worst. If it don't, then i am so grateful.

I'm just hoping that sooner or later, this pain will be gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment