Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Untitled 3

Do you have problem pal? I noticed that something changed in your attitude. Maybe its only my feelings about that. But trust me, i believe my instinct more than i trust myself.

Although you always keep smiles on your face, but i there's something that you hide. You can tell me about your problems though. Please, it make me feel sad since i can't do nothing about it.

You can tell me your problems though. Although sometimes i may don't understand what you're talking about, but at least i can be a good listener. Just let me be a friend that you can rely on. You can count that on me.

I care about you pal. Please see me for every problem that you have to face. Let us share and face the problems together. I'm your friend anyway. I love you pal.

No comments:

Post a Comment