Sunday, May 2, 2010

Yes, People Changed!

They said that people changed. Its true. Its the fact that i hate to admit. Everyone will face this situation. Yes, its also included me.

I used to really care about you. Now i want to hate you as much as i can. That is what we call changing.
I used to smile when i look at you. Now i feel like i want to punch you when im thinking of you. That is what we call changing.
I used to get naive by just following your orders. Now, i'm glad im not under your influences anymore. That is what we call changing.
I used to be sad when im not around with you. Now, i cherish every moment in my life without you. That is what we call changing.

I regreted how bad i've treated my sisters when im with you. How my ignorances towards them. How much i do not care about them for the past 1 year. I regreted the day i met you. You are the worst memory that i ever have. Sorry.

I will not change my link. I will not set my blog to private. I want to hate you with my words cause i know yoy will read this. I know you are my stalker,right? Go ahead and stalk cause i will make your heart break with my sarcastic words. Hurt so much until you dont have the strength to read it again.

This is the way im changing towards your presence. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment