Monday, May 17, 2010

Intersession : Day 1

Sleep : Honestly, i cant sleep at all. I've been trying to sleep from 12 up until 2 am. And on 3.3o in the morning, i wake up and having truoble to get back to sleep. Miss my room.

Wake Up : I woke up on 6.30. Heading to toilet to clean up. Its cold and i'm shivering early in the morning.

Class : I have to take bus to the class. RM1 will be charged each time get on the bus. Walk atleast for 7 minutes to get to the class. My feets are hurt. Abrasions! Sweating like shit! My face become drastically oiled.


Eat : I miss Jabir. I miss Mak Cik Banyak Lauk. Their food are so much better than that cafe. And its way much cheaper than here. Sigh.

Conclusion : I want home. I miss Alamanda. Need more money to survive here. Need mentally-ready for this. Mom, pray for my success here, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment